Chocolate Mousse. Chocolate Mousse. featured in Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For Two. Whisk the chocolate and hot cream in a separate bowl until smooth, then fold in the mixture into the cream with a spatula until no. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich.
This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. You can have Chocolate Mousse using 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse
- You need 1 1/4 of (to 1 1/12) bar of semi sweet baking chocolate.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of sugar.
The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. Dark chocolate and espresso add the slightly bitter notes needed to balance this easy chocolate mousse recipe. Serve in goblets topped with more whipped cream and shaved. This chocolate mousse can be used to fill cakes or tarts.
Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Have beater plugged in and prepared, two medium size bowls, and sugar with tablespoon measurement ready. This should be prepared quickly to maintain consistency..
- Separate 6 yolks from egg whites (NO yoke in the egg whites!).
- Put butter in microwave for approximately 15-30 seconds (don’t let butter boil).
- Add all chocolate to bowl and coat in warm butter.
- Microwave for approximately 15 second intervals and stir until everything is melted (may need approx 30-45 in microwave). Don’t let boil! *continue to stir as you follow the remaining instructions.
- Beat egg whites on high/max until it looks white, grows in size, and is like thin whip cream consistency (about 2 minutes).
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar at a time- sprinkle on top while beating. Repeat 5 more times (1 tablespoon for each egg). Consistency like custard..
- Beat yolks on max until they turn a lighter yellow and takes up more volume/fluffs (1-2 minutes).
- Add chocolate (now less hot) to yolks..
- Beat just to mix (medium speed).
- Add large spoon/spatula full of egg whites to the chocolate mix, and slowly stir so you don’t ruin texture/consistency. Stir from sides/bottom around the bowl, and lightly in the center to mix. Continue until all egg whites are mixed in. DO NOT OVER MIX OR BEAT!.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or you can freeze first for 30 minutes if in a hurry (don’t let it freeze over).
- Turn upside down above your head to prove your confidence in your mousse ;).
The idea of avocado chocolate mousse has been popular on the health food scene for years, but some of the recipes out there are unfortunately so. A gorgeous gluten-free chocolate mousse recipe from Jamie Oliver. With sour cherries and Amaretto, this is a grown-up Delicious chocolate mousse. With sour cherries and bashed-up sesame snaps. How To Make Mousse Au Chocolat (French Chocolate Mousse).