Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding. This is a three layer pudding with chocolate, caramelised nuts and coffee flavours. Choco Coffee Pudding Recipe. by Global Cookbook. Not another bread pudding. oh, but this is the best for those chocolate lovers.
Bread Pudding Recipe, roti Meetha , How To Make Bread Pudding Recipe. Bread pudding is a simple yet delicious dessert made from stale leftover bread that is moistened with water, to which a little sugar, spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, mace or vanilla and other ingredients are added. Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". You can have Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding
- It’s 4 of toast bread.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need of Ingredient A: (warm and dissolve them all).
- Prepare 80 gr of sugar (add 1 tsp more if you're not using condense milk).
- You need 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- You need 350 ml of milk.
- You need 50 ml of condense milk.
- Prepare 30 gr of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s of If you don't have condense milk just use 400 ml of milk instead.
- It’s of You can use choco granules or raisins for the topping.
Obviously, the name "Purin" is from the word pudding. But the pudding in western countries and Japanese purin are quite different, they are not the same thing. This bread pudding is heavenly and sinful at the same time. I use dense, rich challah bread that sets into a creamy soft custard.
Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven into 150°C..
- Shred the toast bread and add them into your aluminium foil container. I used small container, and the measurement is 10 cm diameter, 3.5 cm for the height. (1 toast bread for 1 tray).
- Beat the egg and set aside..
- Warm together milk, condense milk, sugar, salt, butter and the coffee, stir them until all well combined..
- Pour the milk mixture (room temperature) into the egg batter gently, whisk while pouring it, and then strain it..
- After all combined, pour all the liquid mixture into the foil container that filled with shredded toast bread until all the bread covered with the liquid. Push the bread down to the liquid using fork and let it rest at least 10 minutes before going to the oven. Add the choco granules on top before putting it into your oven..
- Bake into the oven around 25 to 30 minutes using au bien marrie system..
- Check the bread pudding using the tooth pick. If it is done, the tooth pick will come out clean, but if it comes with wet batter, bake it again for another 5 more minutes..
- Best serve when it is still hot..
- Rebake version..
But it's the chocolate and raisins layered in between the slices of bread that really make the dish. Download Choco granule stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Pudding Desserts, Dessert Recipes, Cute Food, Yummy Food, Gelatin Recipes, Dessert Boxes, Indonesian Food, Creative Food, Cooking Time. Puding roti tawar lumer aka klapertart roti panggang. Donut Recipes, Bread Recipes, Cookie COFFEE MILK PUDDING ( Vanila, Choco, Coffee.