Chocolate Pudding. This delightful pudding is always a treat and easy to whip up using common pantry ingredients. I usually top the pudding with M&M's. Chocolate pudding pie is a three-generation family favorite for us, so I am really picky about how I make it.
Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. More tips for making homemade chocolate pudding. Gather all of your ingredients before you begin. You can cook Chocolate Pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 2/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of soy milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of /8 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Chocolate pudding is everyone's favorite dessert! This easy, kid friendly treat is a cinch to prepare and. If you like puddings and chocolate this creamy chocolate pudding is calling for you. It is the best of all puddings ever.
Chocolate Pudding instructions
- In a small bowl, lightly beat egg whites & set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine cocoa & cornstarch. Whisk 3/4 cup soy milk into cocoa mixture until completely smooth..
- In large saucepan, combine remaining milk, sugar, & salt. Mix well. Bring to boil over high heat, whisking constantly. Remove pan from heat..
- Whisk cocoa mixture into hot milk mixture. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; boil for 2 minutes, whisking constantly. Remove pan from heat..
- Gradually whisk 1 cup of hot cocoa mixture into the egg whites. Pour mixture back into pan. Cook over medium-low heat 2 minutes, whisking constantly. Do not boil. Remove pan from heat..
- Add vanilla; blend well. Pour pudding into serving dish(es). Cool to room temperature. Cover & chill for 1 hr..
This Chocolate Pudding recipe is full of creamy, rich chocolate flavor topped with clouds of meringue. This Chocolate Pudding Recipe is an old favorite dessert recipe in my family. Wish you knew how to make chocolate pudding from scratch? Your wish is granted with this five-star recipe using HERSHEY'S Cocoa. Just use HERSHEY'S Cocoa and add some simple ingredients.