The Best Ever Chocolate Pudding. It creates its own sauce below the sponge in the base of the dish. Real chocolate pudding should be rich, decadent and bursting with chocolate flavor. An incredible way to end an evening.
I can't wait to make it again for a pie or cake filling! Thanks for creating and sharing this with us, keep all the deliciousness. Looking For A Great Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe? You can cook The Best Ever Chocolate Pudding using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Best Ever Chocolate Pudding
- Prepare of Pudding.
- Prepare 5 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of cocoa powder, I used hershey's special dark.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salted butter. Equals 4 tablespoons.
- Prepare 3 tsp of pure vanilla.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk from large egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
This page is dedicated to the dessert course so if you are watching what you eat, this is NOT where you want to be and I advise you to leave before you are tempted. Cast your vote for The Best-Ever Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe. I have wanted to make an avocado-based pudding for a while now (thanks for the reminders in yesterday's discussion!!!). This is THE BEST pudding ever!
The Best Ever Chocolate Pudding instructions
- In a bowl combine cocoa, sugar and cornstarch. Stir until completely mixed together..
- In large sauce pot over medium to medium high heat add milk..
- Whisk in cocoa mixture..
- Whisk almost continually until mixture becomes warm..
- This can take 15 minutes..
- Remove a small amount of liquid and mix with egg yolk in a separate bowl. This tempers the egg yolk..
- Then add back to main pudding mix..
- Continue cooking and whisking until mixture starts a low boil..
- Whisk the sides and bottom on low boil until mix becomes thick and silky smooth..
- Remove from heat and add in butter and vanilla..
- Whisk in until fully melted and incorporated..
- Place pudding into serving dishes immediately. To stop the formation of pudding skin place plastic wrap right on top of pudding until set. For skin just refrigerate uncovered until set..
- Pudding is ready once chilled thoroughly about 4-6 hours..
- Cover unused portions to store in the refrigerator..
- Recipe by Taylor68too.
It is getting me through law school studying… and PMS…and chocolate cravings! Refrigerate until cool or until needed. The mixture doesn't set; it is a chocolate pudding creamy consistency. Dianne's Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies. This velvety soft chocolate pudding will delight 'kids of all ages'.