Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie. For those of you having trouble with the pudding layer make sure you do not make the pudding per the directions on the box. This recipe calls for half the milk you would normally use for two boxes of pudding. Oreo Pudding Pie is a quick and easy dessert that's perfect for any time of the year.
This Oreo Pie seriously takes minutes to throw together, and tastes AMAZING! Oreo Pudding Pie is a delicious, no-bake chocolate dessert with just five ingredients. Creamy, chocolatey, Oreo pie heaven is literally just. You can cook Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie
- You need 1 lb of Original Oreos.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 box of instant chocolate pudding mix.
- It’s 1 large of whipped topping.
- Prepare 3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate syrup and nuts (optional).
- Prepare 1 stick of melted butter.
This double chocolate layer pie is topped with delicious chocolate shavings made out of Hershey's milk chocolate and grated dark chocolate! No Bake Chocolate Dessert is easy to make using pre-made Oreo crust, Cool Whip, instant Jell-O chocolate pudding and half-n-half. Cover the entire bottom and as high up the sides as you can. Oreo and chocolate pudding- an easy recipe for a comforting homemade pudding , that can be serve chilled in the summer days, with creamy vanila taste.
Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie step by step
- Crumble 25 oreos on the bottom of a glass baking dish. Then drizzle all the melted butter on top..
- Whip together powdered sugar and cream cheese. After mixed together well add about half of the whipped topping. Spread on top of 1st layer.
- Mix together the milk and chocolate pudding mix extremely well. Smooth onto the 2nd layer..
- Spread rest of the whipped topping on top.. Crumble 10 oreos on top..
- Drizzle Hershey's syrup on top of you want and sprinkle some nuts if you would like. Last crumble 5 to 8 peanut butter oreos..
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes and take out. Put plastic wrap on top..
Each creamy, chocolaty layer of our OREO Triple-Layer Chocolate Pie is even more delicious than the last. Stir half the COOL WHIP into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in crust. From Together as Family :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Triple layer Oreo pudding pie is a no bake dessert that is so simple to make and so yummy. Top with remaining whipped topping and chopped candy bar. No Bake Oreo Layer Dessert features an Oreo crust, a cream cheese layer, a chocolate pudding layer, and is topped with Cool Whip and more crushed Oreos.