Nutella Flan. Substitute: If whole milk is not available measure the can with ½ can of evaporated milk + ½ can of water. Stir it well.) FLAN DE NUTELLA. Mix eggs, evaporated milk, condense milk, nutella, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt on a mixer on low.
The best is from one day to the next, I did it at night and the next day it did not get rid when unmolding. This Flan de Nutella, however, may change all of that! In Chef Gabriela Cámara's recipe, the simple addition of Nutella transforms flan (the most Mexican of desserts, according to Cámara) into a chocoholic's dream. You can cook Nutella Flan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutella Flan
- It’s of Nutella Flan.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nutella.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of powdered cocoa.
- It’s of caramel sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
It's a one-bowl creation, and if you know how to make cheesecake, this is even easier. Mix all ingredients in the blender. Pour into the pan with caramel sauce on bottom. Blend really well the eggs, milk, condensed milk, chocolate powder, Nutella and margarine.
Nutella Flan step by step
- Mix all ingredients in the blender.
- Pour into the pan with caramel sauce on bottom.
- Cook for 55 minutes at 350℉, check with a tooth pick in the center to be dry and slightly firm..
- For caramel sauce use a sauce pan and cook sugar and water until melted and change color to light brown ( caramel color).
Flan de Nutella® Sin duda alguna, la Nutella® es un dulce que prácticamente le fascina a todo el mundo. Pero el flan es también uno de los postres tradicionales que a nivel mundial deja a cualquiera con ganas de comer más. My mother has made flan de queso, flan de pumpkin, and other variations. It's not the "traditional" flan, but come on! You can read the title and know it's not, so I don't understand the hate.