Tracy's Homemade Banana Pudding.
You can have Tracy's Homemade Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tracy's Homemade Banana Pudding
- You need 1 bunch of Bananas.
- You need 2 can of Milk.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 can of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla Flavoring.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 box of Vanilla Wafers.
Tracy's Homemade Banana Pudding instructions
- Arrange sliced bananas and vanilla wafers in dish..
- Add milk, sugar, water, flavoring, and eggs into a boiler..
- Mix on stove (constantly stirring) until pudding starts to thicken..
- Then pour pudding mix over wafers and bananas. Enjoy!!.