Ladybirds Choc Fudge Sauce , Hot or cold or as a Pudding .. Or Place all ingredients into a small saucepan and cook on low heat until all is melted and smooth , stirring constantly. Home / Recipes / Sauces / Chewy Gooey Hot Fudge Sauce. You can spoon it over ice cream immediately (or into your mouth–don't burn your tongue!) or pour it into jars or a tupperware to save for later.
Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks Pete's Chocolate Malted Milk Syrup Pour the entire jar of hot fudge sauce on the top of cake and allow it to absorb in the cake until cake is cooled. When the cake has cooled, prepare the pudding layer by mixing a package of instant dark chocolate pudding with cold milk. A normal unsweetened cocoa powder, such as Hershey's unsweetened, will yield a milder chocolate flavoured pudding — not bitter in taste and still rich. You can have Ladybirds Choc Fudge Sauce , Hot or cold or as a Pudding . using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Choc Fudge Sauce , Hot or cold or as a Pudding .
- You need 1 1/2 cup of marshmallows – chopped.
- It’s 180 grams of milk or dark chocolate – chopped.
- Prepare 300 ml of thickened cream.
When the pudding is cooked, you can either leave to cool completely; the pudding will warm perfectly in microwave, straight from the fridge or carefully turn out and pour the sauce all over. Served over coconut ice cream and it was awesome!" <br> – Kim Henke. Salted Caramel Sauce "It may be blasphemy to say that hot fudge isn't the ultimate ice cream topping, but after tasting this amazing sauce, that's exactly what I'm suggesting." – Chef John. The sauce may be used hot or cold, on ice cream, cake, fruit, or combined with milk to make a quick cup of hot chocolate (blend milk and amount of sauce to your own taste).; Keep this sauce on hand throughout the year, as it is a low-fat treat, and a little bit goes a long way.
Ladybirds Choc Fudge Sauce , Hot or cold or as a Pudding . step by step
- Place the marshmallows , chocolate and the cream into a heatproof bowl and cook in the microwave on high for 30 second busts , stirring between each interval , until all melted and smooth ..
- Place all ingredients into a small saucepan and cook on low heat until all is melted and smooth , stirring constantly ..
- HOT : place in glass jug and Use straight away for hot fudge Sauce . Use on cakes pancakes or whatever you desire ..
- COOLED : place in glass jug and leave at room temp till cooled , then use as sauce over icecream or whatever you desire ..
- AS PUDDING : pour into bowls or glass jugs of your choice and refrigerate until cooled through and set , serve in bowls with fruit and cream or just on it's own is awesome to ..
- Either way tastes good . Enjoy . 🙂 ..
In a saucepan – mix dry ingredients. Ice cream sauce fans, get ready to wow your family, your guests, and even yourself with this old fashioned hot fudge sauce recipe in all the land. This deeply flavorful dessert sauce is the same sauce I made in huge quantities at both fine dining restaurants I worked in. It's the kind of sauce that solidifies into chewy goodness in the fridge and melts to pourable perfection when warmed. Sift the flour, cocoa and baking powder into a bowl and then add the sugar and nuts.