vegan bread pudding. Place the bread cubes in a large mixing bowl and set aside. Add the rest of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Bread pudding is a homey, comfort food dessert.
Stir soy milk, raisins, sugar, almonds, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a separate bowl and pour over the bread. How to make vegan bread pudding. Cut white bread into cubes and place into a mixing bowl with some raisins. You can cook vegan bread pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of vegan bread pudding
- You need 1 cup of vanille soy milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 of maple syrup.
- You need 1 medium of baguette.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa.
- It’s 100 ml of chocolate chips.
Then blend up a sauce of coconut cream, cashews, coconut oil, white sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Pour it over the top of the bread cubes and raisins and toss together so that all the pieces are coated. It's super-quick and easy to make, calling for just a handful of ingredients to make a caramel-like sauce that will coat your favorite bread, and then it's baked together for a decadent treat. This post is sponsored by Corningware, who I love for their handy dandy Meal Mugs which are perfect for cooking and serving this Easy Vegan Bread Pudding!.
vegan bread pudding instructions
- preheat the oven 350°F..
- mix warm soy milk with sugar and syrup.
- pour the milk mix onto the chunks made of the baguette and let it soak for five minutes.
- add the chocolate chips and mix( don't mush it).
- place it in an oven dish and sprinkle the cocoa powder on top. put it in the oven for half an hour..
My mom is a rock star. How to Make Vegan Bread Pudding. Conventional bread pudding is heavy on eggs and dairy, so it seems like it'd be a tough dish to veganize, but it's not! I used a mix of full-fat coconut milk and almond milk in place of the dairy. Feel free to substitute your favorite non-dairy milk for the almond milk, but I recommend sticking with the.