Baked bourbon Brownie pudding. Be sure to set aside a serving (or two) of this mouthwatering bread pudding so you can enjoy it for tomorrow's breakfast! Transfer the pan to a rack and let the brownies cool completely. Lift the brownies out of the pan using the parchment paper.
Yeah, the name of the recipe was brownie pudding cake. Guess I should have paid closer attention to that minor detail. Boxed pudding is my arch nemesis…I DESPISE making it. You can cook Baked bourbon Brownie pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked bourbon Brownie pudding
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of burboun.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
Cool on a wire rack for until completely cooled before slicing into squares. Reviews for: Photos of Bourbon and DP Baked Beans. This is one of our favourite recipes – trust us, you'll need to make a double batch. Scatter over the reserved bourbon biscuit bits.
Baked bourbon Brownie pudding step by step
- Let eggs sit for a few hours until they are room temperature. Melt butter and let sit until cool to the touch..
- Place room temperature eggs into a mixer. Add sugar and beat on high for 10 minutes until thick and light yellow. Add bourbon and vanilla..
- Sift together flour and cocoa powder. On low speed, gradually incorporate dry ingredients into the egg mixture until just combined..
- On low speed, add melted butter until just combined..
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a shallow 8×8 or 9×7 or 10×6 baking pan. Add Brownie mix and spread evenly into pan..
- Place baking dish into a larger pan full of very hot tap water..
- Bake for 55 minutes, or until top is hard and set but middle still seems very under baked. Let cool completely before serving with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream..
Cool completely, then lift out of the tin and cut into squares. In the best bourbon bread pudding, a rich custard envelopes the bread with a balance of sweet spiciness and musky Big Easy bourbon flavor. We started our New Orleans Bourbon Bread Pudding recipe by tearing a baguette into ragged pieces, which gave the bread pudding a rustic look. These easy and delicious Bourbon biscuit brownies are so simple to make and perfect for sharing too. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before removing from the tin.