Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding.
You can cook Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding
- It’s of Pudding.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hulled hemp seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 100 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 4 tsp of hemp seeds.
- You need 4 tsp of roasted coconut.
- Prepare 80 of % grated dark chocolate.
Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Whisk together the ingredients for the pudding and allow to sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours. You may want to add more maple syrup than I have depending on your taste preferences..
- Top with a few more hemp seeds, coconut flakes and chocolate before eating..