Chocolate kheer. Chocolate kheer, vermicelli kheer, a creamy delicious kheer made using vermicelli semiya recipe given with full video and step by step instructions. semiya payasam is a popular Indian dessert.
The big difference is that Vineet has mixed it up so that this Indian dessert it is full of remarkable flavours and textures that work brilliantly. Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. It is in true sense the dessert cooked in almost all the parts of Indian subcontinent. You can have Chocolate kheer using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate kheer
- It’s 1/2 cup of Bengal joha rice.
- You need 1 litre of full cream milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milkmaid.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- You need 200 gm of jaggery.
- Prepare 3 of chocolate bar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coco powder.
- It’s handful of dryfruits.
There are many different varieties of kheer. Give your regular kheer a new flavour with this Chocolate Kheer Recipe. You'll love having this dessert with all kinds of food. Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Chocolate kheer and Spicy Karela Recipe.
Chocolate kheer instructions
- After washing the rice soak for 30 minutes.In a pan add 1 lt full-cream milk.On another pan heat 1 tsp ghee add 2 bayleav add the dry fruits saute for 1 minute..
- Now add rice saute for some time add in boiling milk.when the rice cooked properly add jaggery, coco powder mixed with milk,2 chocolate bar and milkmaid.Now add green cardamom powder.It is done serve cool. Gurnish with chocolate bar..
ABOUT Chocolate Kheer – Chocolate Rice Pudding RECIPE. This recipe is perfect for any festival. It's December and in a few days, it would be time for you to get a new planner for the New Year. Another year is about to go down into history. It is that time of the year where you sit down and introspect – a.