Turkish Rice Pudding – Sutlac(chocolate version). Turkish rice pudding Sutlaç is one of the most popular Milky Turkish desserts served in Turkish restaurants. There is a similar dessert called Umm Ali in. This traditional Turkish Rice Pudding (Sütlaç) is creamy, rich, and melting in your mouth.
Turkish-style rice pudding is like grandma's good old fashioned custard baked in the oven. Turkey is famous for its wide selection of milk-based desserts and puddings, and baked rice pudding is the cream of the crop. Rice pudding is a great dessert, but Turkish Rice Pudding (Sütlaç) is the best! You can cook Turkish Rice Pudding – Sutlac(chocolate version) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkish Rice Pudding – Sutlac(chocolate version)
- It’s 1 cup of rice(any basmati or dehradun rice or any fragnent rice).
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 ltr of milk.
- You need as required of Walnut and salted kaju(slightly crushed).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
If you've never had it, these I've noticed a difference between the rice pudding served in Turkish restaurants and the rice pudding many Turks make at home. Kunefe is also one of Handan's favorites! To begin making the Sutlac Recipe — Rose Infused Turkish Rice Pudding, thoroughly wash the rice and set aside. First the rice is cooked and then, mixed along with milk, thickened with rice flour and sweetened with sugar.
Turkish Rice Pudding – Sutlac(chocolate version) instructions
- First wash the rice. In a pan add water and cook the rice or you can take already cooked rice. Till all the water is absorbed and the rice become sticky and smashed..
- Then crush the nuts a little. Add milk to the rice. Let it boil for 5 min. Then add the sugar. Cook till the sugar melts. Now in a bowl take cornstarch add milk to it. Mix it and put it in the milk. Keep stiring continously till it becomes thick..
- Now add the chopped chocolate and half of the dry fruits. Mix it. Then put it in small containers. In a pan add water, place a stand and then put the small containers. Cover the lid and then steam it for 20 min. Let it cool. Garnish it with the remaining dry fruits and gratted chocolate. Put it in the fridge. For 2-3 hrs and then serve. In the original recipe it is baked with egg and served hot..
The rice pudding is flavoured with the star ingredient rose water with a pinch of cinnamon that brings the flavours of the. Sutlac (soot-laahch) or firin sutlac is a Turkish baked rice pudding made with short grain rice and milk. Sugar and Gluten Free Vegan Baby Biscuits. Find Sutlac Rice Pudding Traditional Turkish Dessert stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Chocolate and vanilla pudding, served cold.