Choco pudding. Homemade Chocolate Pudding is wonderfully rich and creamy pudding with a deep chocolate flavor. Perfect with a dollop of softly whipped cream. This delightful pudding is always a treat and easy to whip up using common pantry ingredients.
The chocolate sauce gets poured on the top, but miraculously ends up on the bottom. I also used three 'heaping' teaspoons of the cocoa, since I really enjoy a I have my grandmother's chocolate pudding pie recipe, well HAD it, and couldn't find it today when my. This chocolate avocado pudding is as chocolatey and luscious as any other pudding, and it's even richer-tasting, more unctuous, and even more chocolatey. You can cook Choco pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco pudding
- It’s 2cup of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of corn starch.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate.
- It’s 15-16 piece of marigold.
Best of all it's vegan and gluten-free. The Individual Choco Puddings recipe out of our category Bitesize! Wish you knew how to make chocolate pudding from scratch? Your wish is granted with this five-star recipe using HERSHEY'S Cocoa.
Choco pudding instructions
- First of all you need 15-16 marie gold biscuits then after take two bowls. Fill the first bowl with 2/1 milk and fill the second bowl with 1/2 cup milk. Crumble the biscuits in a mixer..
- Mix 2 tablespoon cocoa powder and 2 tablespoon corn starch and mix 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder and 5 tablespoon sugar in the second bowl and cook them for 2 minutes at the high flame 1 minute and low flame 1 minute..
- Mix chocolate and vanilla essences in the first bowl and mix well and cook for half minute. Let it cool down for 10 minutes..
- Now take the crumbled biscuits and gradually mix the mixture from the second bowl and take to and ammonium foil containers and put half half in each container and put it in the fridge for 10 minutes..
- Now put the mixture from the first bowl on top of that and decorate it with chocolate. Now choco pudding is ready..
This CHOCOLATE AVOCADO PUDDING is super-fast to make and tastes too good to be a "healthy" dessert! This post may contain affiliate links. Sharing a homemade Chocolate Pudding Recipe that is incredibly easy to make. Choco pudding stir me up Stir me up and stir me right Choco pudding I'm so crazy I'm so crazy in your cup Delicious dish from your spoon I feed my gloom You got this lip stick let it stick thick It's a. Chia pudding tastes like something in between tapioca pudding, mousse and Greek yogurt.