Creamy chocolate pudding. Wish you knew how to make chocolate pudding from scratch? Then this is your wish come true. If you like puddings and chocolate this creamy chocolate pudding is calling for you.
It is the best of all puddings ever. So creamy and delicious, you will simply fall in love with it. But it has the creamy texture of pudding that's cooked on the stove. You can have Creamy chocolate pudding using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy chocolate pudding
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coco powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar/ powdered sugar.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated dark chocolate/ dairy milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of malai/ fresh cream.
- You need 3-4 of grated kaju.
This pudding is very easy and delicious and I've made it many times. The best part is it's rich and creamy and tastes fattening, but it's LOWFAT!!! Creamy Chocolate Pudding: In this instructable I will show you how to make chocolate pudding. This homemade chocolate pudding recipe is quick and easy to make and is very creamy and yummy.
Creamy chocolate pudding instructions
- For chocolate pudding. First take a pan add cocoa powder, sugar, cornflour, salt and then mix all the dry ingredients together. Then slowly add milk and mix it properly there should be no lumps in it..
- Then keep the pan on the stove and cook on medium flame. And mix it continuously so that there are no lumps. Cook it till it becomes thick once the pudding starts to thicken up add the malai or fresh cream or you can also use heavy cream and mix it properly then add dark chocolate or dairy milk and mix nicely so that there are no lumps..
- Once the chocolate is mixed nicely with pudding turn off the flame and add vanilla extract then mix it properly. Then remove it in a serving bowl and keep it in the fridge for 2-3 hours or till it sets completely. Once it sets top it with some kaju or chocolate or anything as per you like. Do like, share and comment down below how it turns out for you guys 👍😊😋 and also don't forget to follow me for more easy and amazing recipes😋😊.
Enjoy this homemade chocolate pudding recipe. It's a simple recipe, made with chocolate, vanilla, milk, cornstarch, and sugar. Remove the pan from the heat and add the chocolate chips and vanilla. Photo: Yunhee Kim; Styling: Denise Canter. This deceptively decadent cross between a mousse and a pudding is slimmed down with low-fat dairy ingredients.