Orangey Bread Pudding with Streusel Topping. Many times you see bread pudding without streusel topping, well here's one WITH! Next add the fruit, bread crumbs and orange rind. Fold in the flour and orange juice alternately.
This Streusel Cranberry Orange Bread has a sweet orange flavor with just the right amount of real cranberries. The pecan streusel topping takes this quick bread to whole different level of yumminess. Drizzle with an orange glaze and you have the perfect. You can cook Orangey Bread Pudding with Streusel Topping using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orangey Bread Pudding with Streusel Topping
- Prepare 1/2 loaf of potato bread – cut to 1" cubes.
- You need 4 of eggs – beaten.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 of small Orange – zested and juiced.
- You need 1/3 cup of + 2 tbs brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of Small splash of vanilla.
- You need of ~For the topping.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter or coconut oil – chilled.
Make the crumb topping: combine flour, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Moist pumpkin bread with a pumpkin spice streusel topping and a sticky maple glaze. Not only is it incredibly moist, but it also has a crunchy pumpkin spice streusel topping and a sticky maple glaze. It's also SO easy to make and you don't even need a mixer!
Orangey Bread Pudding with Streusel Topping instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large bowl wisk together the eggs, milk, orange juice and zest, brown sugar, and cinnamon until well combined. Gently fold in bread cubes until all are coated and let rest 5-10 minutes..
- While bread rests, in a small bowl use a pastry cutter or fork to cut butter/coconut oil into brown sugar and flour to form a coarse crumble..
- Gently spoon bread mixture into loaf pan dispersing evenly. Give loaf pan a couple good taps on the counter to settle mixture into the corners..
- Sprinkle streusel evenly over the top. Bake uncovered 30-35 minutes. Serve with the optional sauce in notes below if desired. Enjoy!.
- See notes below ⤵.
- Note: Try this sauce drizzled over a slice! In a medium saucepan over medium heat melt 3 tbs butter with 3 tbs brown sugar, stirring constantly. When sugar is dissolved stir in one small can evaporated milk and 1 tsp vanilla. Heat to almost simmering and cook until sauce thickens stirring frequently, about 5 minutes..
In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the cranberry pieces and orange zest and whisk again. Divide the remaining batter among the pans, spread smooth, and sprinkle the top of each loaf with the remaining streusel. Learn how to make Orange Bread Pudding. Get the best of MyRecipes in your inbox.