Mango Chia Pudding. How to Make Mango Chia Pudding. In a mason jar or bowl with a lid, stir together the coconut milk While the coconut chia pudding is setting, peel the mango and remove the flesh. This yummy mango chia pudding can be enjoyed at any time of day, whether as a healthy breakfast option, a midday snack, or as a delightful dessert after dinner.
You are here: Home / Mango Chia Pudding. It's a super healthy and quick breakfast meal, but. This mango chia pudding is truly divine. You can have Mango Chia Pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Chia Pudding
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 1/2 of mango.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 slice of fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- It’s dash of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare pinch of bee pollen (optional).
Chia is also high in vitamin B that promotes a healthy metabolism – perfect for weight management. Garnish each pudding with ¼ mango cheek and drizzle with a light drizzle of coconut milk. This Mango Chia Pudding has become another favorite of mine because it is so easy to prepare and its low in calorie and not only provides so many nutritional benefits but also keeps me full for long. To make the mango puree, process a bag of frozen mango in a blender, or with a hand-blender.
Mango Chia Pudding step by step
- Blend together banana, mango, coconut milk, ginger, sunflower seeds and vanilla until smooth and creamy..
- Stir in Chia seeds and let rest for 10 mins for seeds to swell and thicken mixture..
- Serve in a glass and sprinkle with bee pollen and/or more sunflower seeds..
I like to do a big batch at a time, and portion it out into baggies. This mango chia pudding is nothing short of versatile. Mango Chia Pudding This is a Dairy Free recipe with Veggie and is perfect for Breakfast, Dessert, Snack. To make the chia pudding and mango puree. This mango chia pudding is light, refreshing and a breeze to make.