Red Dragon Fruit Pudding. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Wash the Dragon fruit with cold water, and cut it in half. Add a few drops of liquid Stevia or more maple syrup for a sweeter taste.
I had never tried it before I moved up to Queensland. Now you can buy frozen pitaya packs from the supermarket and make the most awesome colour smoothie bowls! I thought I'd mix it up a bit by making these Dragon Fruit Chia Puddings. You can cook Red Dragon Fruit Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Dragon Fruit Pudding
- Prepare 2 packages of plain jelly.
- Prepare 300 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 100 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 600 ml of milk.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- You need 2 piece of red dragon fruit.
Mix with the dragon fruit and the remaining syrup. Pour and evenly divide the liquid into serving bowls or molds and refrigerate until the pudding is soft but firm to touch. Is Pitaya and Dragon Fruit the Same Thing? Pitaya and Dragon Fruit are the same thing.
Red Dragon Fruit Pudding instructions
- Blender red dragon fruit with water.
- Cook jelly, sugar, milk and coconut milk until it's boiling, pour red dragon puree, cook until boiling.
- Cooling it off for a while, pour into the glass or mould.
- Keep it refrigerated.
This easy to make treat is the perfect addition to your. Transfer dragon fruit pudding in a container. Allow it to cool before serving. Photo Guide Click thumbnail to view full-size. For a firmer texture, reduce the amount of water.