Coconut Bread Pudding with Mango sauce. The bread will be crusty on top and soft inside. Bread pudding is one of those recipes that many people have memorized and can throw together without a second thought. My most recent attempt at a dessert however, was not a disaster, on the contrary, I am happy to say.
Packed with tropical flavors of mango, coconut, and banana, this simple oat pudding is healthy and substantial. All Reviews for Oat Pudding with Mango and Coconut. Blan Manje is a light Haitian cold dessert that is prepared with coconut milk. You can have Coconut Bread Pudding with Mango sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Bread Pudding with Mango sauce
- It’s of Pudding.
- It’s 1 loaf of white bread cubed.
- You need 3 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 can of (14oz) condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut extract.
- You need 4 of beaten eggs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need of mango sauce.
- It’s 3 of riped mangoes, peeled and diced.
- It’s 6 tbsp of water.
- You need 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of grated coconut for garnish.
I like to serve it with toasted grated coconut on top. To make the sauce: Meanwhile, cut the flesh of the mangoes away. For the mango sauce: Peel the mango and cut the flesh into small pieces. Simmer the rice in coconut milk for approx.
Coconut Bread Pudding with Mango sauce instructions
- Place bread in baking pan and bake 400°F for 5 mins.
- In Large bowel whisk together coconut milk, condensed milk, coconut extract, sugar, cinnamon, and the beaten eggs. Mix well.
- Add bread cubes to mixture. Let stand 20 mins or until bread absorbs most of mixture.
- Pour bread pudding mixture in baking pan. Bake uncovered in 350°F oven for about 1 hour.
- In a medium saucepan, over high heat boil water,sugar, and cinnamon stick. Add diced mango and lime juice.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low, simmer until the liquid reduced and the sauce thickens about 30 mins. Stir occasionally to avoid burning.
- Top bread pudding with mango sauce and add grated coconut.
Add the sugar, vanilla sugar, and cinnamon and stir well to combine. Serve the rice pudding with a dollop of mango sauce. Method: Wash sago in water and add it to a thick bottom pot. Take coconut milk, mango puree and sugar in a sauce pan and mix well. Heat this up till it comes to a single boil.