Chia Coconut Pudding. This coconut chia pudding is creamy and delicious! You'll love this healthy and easy recipe! The chia pudding should be thick and creamy.
Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. This chia pudding could be put in reused baby food jars, small mason jars, or even squeeze pouches to be. Chia Coconut Pudding is a healthy, filling snack that tastes like dessert. You can cook Chia Coconut Pudding using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chia Coconut Pudding
- It’s of Raw Chia Pudding.
- You need 1 can of low fat coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of raw honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Try this gluten-free, vegan recipe for a guilt-free treat! Coconut Chia Pudding is healthy, delicious, and perfect for a filling breakfast or snack! It only takes a few minutes to make and can be enjoyed right away or stored in the fridge overnight. This pudding is made with coconut milk, a little sweetener, and a lot of chia seeds and topped off with fresh fruit.
Chia Coconut Pudding instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 3hrs, until thickened. Has consistency of tapioca..
- Top with fresh blueberries, your favorite fruit, or enjoy as is!.
My kids gobbled it up… they loved the flavor and texture of this dessert. This chia pudding is so easy and simple. Coconut chia pudding that's made with coconut milk and shredded coconut then topped with caramelized bananas. Chia pudding on its own is fairly plain in the flavor department. But that's what makes it fun!