Healthy chocolate pudding. This indulgent dairy-free chocolate pudding sweetened with coconut sugar needs only five ingredients and is quick and easy to make! Reviews for: Photos of Healthy Chocolate Pudding. This chocolate snack tastes rich and chocolaty, but it's just Greek yogurt If you're a dark chocolate lover, let us know if you try our healthy chocolate pudding and what you.
In a bowl, whisk chia seeds, cocoa powder, maple syrup and almond milk until the cocoa dissolves. Chocolate is actually good for you, the higher the cacao percentage the better! And what better way to celebrate than with a healthy dark chocolate pudding recipe. You can cook Healthy chocolate pudding using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy chocolate pudding
- You need 500 ml of skim milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 14 piece of splenda zero calorie sweeter.
- You need 25 grams of natural cocoa powder unsweetened.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of opional toppings.
- It’s 1 of coconut.
- You need 1 of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of chopped nuts.
- You need 1 of raspberry.
- It’s 1 of Blueberry.
A fabulous dessert, with no added oil or refined sugar, that's packed with flavor! I am a woman, hear me roar! This is the pudding I make when I feel like inhaling a bag of chocolate chips. It lets me return to my normal self, at least for now… Pudding made in a blender?
Healthy chocolate pudding step by step
- Heat all ingredients, in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Department of pudding into four parts each part 125 grams.
- Chill (uncovered) for at least 2 hours.
- Opional : add toppings.
Here's a milk-chocolate pudding recipe from chef Matthew Kenny that is raw, easy to make Title: Healthy Chocolate Pudding Recipe URL: https. This healthy chocolate oat pudding recipe is so easy to make. It's a delicious, guilt-free chocolate dessert made in the blender. This warm pudding has a marvelous deep chocolaty flavor, but it's low in fat and super-quick to make. I have made healthier and less complicated chocolate pudding before.