Chia Pudding. The Inspired Home is the choice for all your recipe needs. Cooking with chia seeds might *sound* intimidating, but in reality they couldn't be easier to whip up! Simply add liquid (we like almond.
Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. This chia pudding could be put in reused baby food jars, small mason jars, or even squeeze pouches to be included for school lunches. You can have Chia Pudding using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia Pudding
- It’s 7 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 2 cup of coconut milk…skim milk can be used.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
I actually made this from looking at a chocolate chia pudding but didn't have any cocoa. Here's how mine is a little different. Add your cut up fruit after you've mixed the chia seeds, collagen and yoghurt well… then add the hemp seeds sliced almonds and goji berries !!!. The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy.
Chia Pudding step by step
- In a medium bowl whisk together coconut milk, vanilla, and honey.
- Stir in chia seeds, mixing well.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir before serving.
- Top with a little whip cream and raisins, or strawberries, blueberries, mixed fruit, or topping of choice.
- ORANGE CREAMSICLE….
- Reduce vanilla to 1 teaspoon, add 1/2 teaspoon orange extract, add 1 teaspoon orange zest.
- Add 3 tablespoons cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons grated semi sweet chocolate.
Chia Pudding Chia to Liquid Ratio. Start with two mason jars of almond milk (or any milk you'd like), some chia seeds and honey (or any other sweetener you'd like). You can also leave out the sweetener if you prefer to sweeten it only with toppings like fresh fruit, dried fruit or chocolate chips. This is a detailed article about chia seeds and their health benefits. Chia pudding on its own is fairly plain in the flavor department.