Kanya's Black Rice Pudding. Keep Calm and try this Black Rice Kheer. My black rice pudding has a rich flavor, creamy and slightly nutty. I'm planning to eat a lot more black rice and substitute it for brown rice in many of my savory dishes.
If you're making another kind of rice pudding or are using white rice, you will need to adjust the cooking times. Rinse the rice well and throw it into the instant pot with water, coconut milk, and coconut sugar. Secure the lid, then place on manual setting. You can cook Kanya's Black Rice Pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kanya's Black Rice Pudding
- It’s 1/2 cup of black sticky rice,raw.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- You need 150 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt to taste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sesame seeds toasted.
- You need 200 grams of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried longan ,my local fruit..you can use your favorite dried fruit.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter.
The more you stir, the higher the chance each rice grain and pea will break, resulting in a mushy texture. To make it easier, use a non-stick pot. Keep your eyes on the stove the entire time. When cooking the peas and glutinous rice grains, there's a fine line between being just cooked to being overcooked.
Kanya's Black Rice Pudding instructions
- Black rice pudding ,a very sismple dessert in wherei belong..only clean rice.add water,put in pot to boil until rice are soft ,water dissolve,easy me use rice cooker ,just cook it with half covered lid for 40 minutes.
- Incase you cook on stove top,stir occasional,for both add dried fruit after 40 mins,add sugar,butter,let it cook until water dissolve..about 1 hour in total.
- Make coconut milk for topping by add some salt and sugar to taste,stir little constarch to make it thick,or boil longer to make it thick.
- To serve .toss sesame seeds top on rice,add coconut milk ..taste is little sweet and salty :).
Stay close to make sure they're. Place rice in a bowl and rinse with water by stirring in a counter clockwise motion. Do this repeatedly until the water is clear and clean, indicating the rice is clean. In a medium saucepan, stir rice, salt, sugar and water and bring to a boil. Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.