pineapple rice pudding. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Get Jello Rice Pudding Mix today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. In a small bowl, combine the rice and pineapple; set aside.
It actually has a whipped cream base and along with the sweet pineapple – this is a perfect spring & summer dessert! Cooked, steamed rice combines with a homemade vanilla whipped cream and crushed pineapple. This pudding is fabulous ice cold! You can cook pineapple rice pudding using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of pineapple rice pudding
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 2 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of raisins.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh pineapple chopped.
This no bake, no cook, Pineapple Rice Pudding recipe is egg free and packed with creamy flavor! This pineapple rice recipe can be served as a side dish or dessert! This is a fun, fast and easy take on that traditional comfort food, rice pudding. The pineapple adds a sweet, irresistible zing.
pineapple rice pudding instructions
- in a pot bring to boil coconut milk add all ingredients let boil till liquid is in little craters bubbling cover take off heat dont touch till 20 minutes hav past.
Pineapple Rice Pudding is sweet and creamy with a hint of yummy pineapple flavor! It's the perfect dessert to end a delicious meal. I've been a big fan of rice pudding since my childhood. I remember visiting the local Chinese restaurant with my parents and one of the desserts on the buffet table was rice pudding. In a large mixing bowl, combine rice, sugar and half-and-half and mix well.