Maja blanca. Maja Blanca is a Filipino dessert made from coconut milk, cornstarch, and sugar. Preparing Maja Blanca is quick easy. This Filipino dessert is something that I recommend for aspiring home cooks.
Although the ingredients used are common, the delight that it brings is completely undeniable. Commonly served at Fiestas, holidays and special occasions. The original Maja Blanca is topped with 'latik'- that is what coconut milk becomes when simmered under medium. You can cook Maja blanca using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maja blanca
- It’s 2 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 can of condensada milk.
- It’s 1/2 can of nestle cream.
- Prepare 1 can of evap.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel.corn.
Maja Blanca is a creamy and light Filipino favorite dessert made from coconut milk. Mold in individual serving dishes for a fresh take on this light dessert. Maja blanca is a Filipino dessert that is usually served on holidays or special occasions. Skim and reserve oil in a bowl.
Maja blanca step by step
- Boil 2 cans of.coconut milk.
- Add sugar, condensada ang nestle cream.
- Add whole kernel corn..continue stirring until corn cook.
- Dissolve the cornstarch to the evap milk then add to mixture.
- When mixture is kinda fluffy and formed, turn off the fire then serve and refrigerate for 6 hours.
Maja blanca (Tagalog: [ˈmaha ˈblaŋka]) is a Ilocano dessert made primarily from coconut milk and milk. Also known as coconut pudding, it is usually served during fiestas and during the holidays. This dessert is usually served during fiestas and the holidays. Try this tasty maja blanca recipe. Primarily made from coconut, maja blanca is a Filipino dessert that has the consistency of thick gelatine and a delicate flavour, and is creamy white in colour.