Arroz con leche (rice pudding). Put the water, rice, and cinnamon stick in a medium-size heavy saucepan set over medium-high heat. Strain out the liquid, discard the cinnamon and reserve the rice. Sweet and simple, this creamy arroz con leche recipe is real comfort food in any language.
Easy Rice Pudding With A Hint of Citrus. Arroz con Leche is one of the world's favorite desserts. Citrus essences of orange and lemon are the hallmarks of this Spanish version and add to the vibrancy of cinnamon and vanilla. You can have Arroz con leche (rice pudding) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Arroz con leche (rice pudding)
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 of cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar or any sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of coconut milk can.
This Arroz con Leche recipe is equally satisfying served warm after dinner. Cómo preparar arroz con leche bien cremoso. Rice pudding (arroz con leche) made the traditional Mexican way, with both whole and evaporated milk and an aromatic touch of cinnamon. Freeze your leftover rice and turn it into this sweet and simple spiced-up pudding for a quick dessert.
Arroz con leche (rice pudding) instructions
- Boil the one cup of rice with 1 1/2 cup of water for about 10 minutes or until rice it’s al dente..
- Add all ingredients and mix for 10 minutes. Once the consistency is creamy and the rice is soft you rice pudding is ready!.
If you have a soft spot in your heart for creamy rice pudding, arroz con leche delivers a flavorful upgrade and will satisfy your cold-weather dessert craving. Arroz con Leche is one of my favorite Colombian desserts. This Colombian-Style Rice Pudding version is sweet, creamy and delicious. There are different variations of arroz con leche in Latin America, this is my family recipe and it is very easy to make. Rice pudding is a dish made from rice mixed with water or milk and other ingredients such as cinnamon and raisins.