Rice Pudding with Fruits and Berries. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Learn how to cook great Fruit and rice pudding. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Fruit and rice pudding recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.
Add the rice, mix well, and bring the mixture back to a boil. Indian rice pudding with fruit is the best recipe for foodies. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make indian rice pudding with fruit at your home. You can cook Rice Pudding with Fruits and Berries using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding with Fruits and Berries
- It’s 1/2 cup of jasmine rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of sugar (or more – to taste).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of mango.
- It’s 6-7 of strawberries.
- You need 20-25 of pumpkin seeds.
Let the rice pudding cool down. Spread the rice pudding on the surface and add the diced fruit. Rice pudding with dried fruit recipe. Learn how to cook great Rice pudding with dried fruit.
Rice Pudding with Fruits and Berries instructions
- Leave rice in the cold water overnight.
- In the morning bring water to a boil in a pot (amount of water depends on your cooking steamer and size of the pot, we needed about 2 cups of water for our pot and steamer).
- Put rice in the steamer over hot water and cook with a lid on for 20-25 minutes. Take a look in 10 minutes, if all water has evaporated, add some more.
- In a separate pan put coconut milk and mix it with sugar and salt. Let it dissolve. Do not bring to boil!.
- Meanwhile peel and slice mango.
- Wash and chop strawberries.
- Place rice into your lunch box or bowl, leave it to cool down.
- Add coconut milk and stir.
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Rice pudding with dried fruit recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Rice pudding with dried fruit recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Keep leftover fruit in an airtight container for up to a week and serve spooned over yogurt, porridge or ice cream. Making this creamy and comforting dessert is a snap, and it's a great way to use up leftover rice. Creamy, luscious rice pudding is beloved everywhere!