Cocoa Loco bread pudding. Bread pudding is the ultimate comfort food for me. Bananas get sweeter as they ripen, with starches turning to sugars, so the more brown your bananas become, the This plant-based recipe comes from the chocolate aficionados at Cocoa Loco. They love chocolate and believe in people before profit, meaning it has to be Fairtrade and organic all the way.
It also comes with the kale chips with cashew, bell. In this video, you'll see how to make an incredibly simple homemade chocolate pudding using cocoa and cornstarch. You make it directly in the saucepan. You can have Cocoa Loco bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cocoa Loco bread pudding
- You need 1 1/2 of mini butter croissants.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fairlife milk (whole).
- You need 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 4 tsp of Swerve artificial sweetner.
- You need 1 scoop of Genepro medical grade protein.
- You need 1 tsp of fiber yum syrup.
- It’s 6 g of mini chocolate chips.
- You need 4 g of finely shredded unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2 g of chopped pecans.
Serve warm or chill the pudding for a bit in the refrigerator. You can also spoon this pudding into Popsicle molds or pour it hot over brownies! In sixth grade, I went through a chocolate pudding phase, where I'd make a package of JELL-O chocolate pudding, add an obscene amount of Cool Whip to the top, and savor it slowly with a small spoon as I watched the Dallas Stars games. (Hockey was another of my sixth-grade obsessions. Their award-winning chocolates are Fairtrade, organic and handmade in small batches by expert chocolatiers.
Cocoa Loco bread pudding instructions
- Combine milk, cocoa powder, swerve, and protein powder.
- Whisk well till thoroughly combined.
- Add in 1 tsp of fiber yum combine well.
- Cut up 1 1/2 mini croissants into cube size pieces.
- Weigh out your add ins with a kitchen scale.
- Mix everything together.
- Place in a ramekin dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before serving. See how it rise up like a muffin that's the fiber yum 👅.
- MFP information it's a bit high at 380 but it packs protein and it's very satisfying..
Old-Fashioned Cocoa Pudding. "My husband's favorite pudding is this one that my mother used to make," recalls Sue Knapp In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa, flour and salt. Gradually whisk in water and egg yolks. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Here's an easy molten chocolate pudding that's a real crowd-pleaser. The chocolate sauce gets poured on the top, but miraculously ends up on the bottom.