Chia Chocolate Pudding. Loaded with nutrients and perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert! Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. It's the easiest healthy dessert recipe you can make with no baking.
You simply stir everything together and refrigerate until thick. This sugar free chocolate chia pudding is loaded with healthy fiber. I mean delicious chocolate mousse with healthy. You can cook Chia Chocolate Pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chia Chocolate Pudding
- You need 6 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Chia seeds.
- You need 3 cups of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
This chocolate chia pudding is very similar to my basic chia pudding recipe, but we're blending everything in a high-powered blender which gives the chia pudding a mousse-like consistency. Chocolate Chia Pudding is a combination of healthy, wholesome ingredients that are dairy-free, refined sugar-free and whips up into a deliciously creamy, almost tapioca like, pudding! Chocolate Chia Pudding is a healthy dessert made with chia seeds, milk, cocoa powder and maple syrup. It's a sweet, chocolatey and low-carb feel good treat!
Chia Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Using a large bowl combine brown sugar and cocoa. Use a whisk to remove all clumps.
- Add chia seeds and mix together with the brown sugar and cocoa mix.
- Add coconut milk 1 cup at a time. Using a whisk to mix in between each cup. (Note: It will not yet be thick. The chia seeds will absorb the liquid as it sits).
- Add vanilla and stir. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of the honey. Stir and refrigerate for 1 hour so the chia seeds can absorb the liquid..
- Remove from the refrigerator and stir. The mix should be thick. Spoon into 1/2 cup serving or storage containers..
- Top each serving with remaining honey. Enjoy!.
Chocolate Chia Pudding is an easy & healthy breakfast recipe that tastes like chocolate. My original vegan chocolate chia pudding recipe used maple syrup as the sweetener, but lately, I've been using coconut sugar. Maple syrup gives the pudding a bit of a maple taste (which isn't. Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This chia pudding is delicious on its own—and even better when layered with maple yogurt as a The chocolate/chia pudding seemed overly salty and not sweet enough when tried on its own, but when.