sunshines pumpkin bread pudding. sunshines pumpkin bread pudding this is a delicious pumpkin bread pudding, I make this dish when we don't want to have pumpkin pie, but they want pumpkin so this worked out very nicely. With this application you will not run out of ideas for food processing in the kitchen to be processed into a variety of delicious and healthy Bread Pudding. Here are some of the best Bread Pudding recipes in this app: Bread Pudding Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding Coffee Bread Pudding Orange Cranberries Bread.
Whisk in eggs and egg yolks. Stir in half and half, milk, pumpkin and vanilla. Place bread cubes in an extra large mixing bowl. You can cook sunshines pumpkin bread pudding using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sunshines pumpkin bread pudding
- Prepare 1 of (15.5) can coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of (1lb) can pumpkin.
- Prepare 5 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 loaf of of French bread (cut into cubes).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of clove.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate morsels.
- Prepare 2 cup of mini marshmallows.
- It’s 2/3 cup of raisins.
Pour milk mixture evenly over bread cubes then gently toss to coat. In a bowl, combine the milk, pumpkin, egg yolks, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves. In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff; fold into pumpkin mixture. Pour over bread cubes and toss gently.
sunshines pumpkin bread pudding instructions
- cube the bread put on cookie sheet, put in oven to toast, for 10 minutes are so, or untill lighty golden color……preheat the oven on 350°F and bake on 350°F. keep oven on after toasting the bread cubes.
- now mix in a large bowl, pumpkin, sugar ,coconut milk, cinnamon, cloves,and eggs, mix well.
- place half of the toasted bread on bottom of a 13×9 baking dish, layer raisins, mini marshmallows and white chocolate chip ontop of bread useing half, then layer again ,same process ..
- now pour pumpkin mix on top of layers, with wet hand press on top of mixture, pressing down the mixture so it can get into the toasted bread..
- bake the bread pudding for 40 to 45 minutes …..take out of oven let set to cool ….ready to eat.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin, cream or half & half, milk, sugars, rum, salt, spices, and vanilla, stirring to blend. Whisk half and half, pumpkin, dark brown sugar, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and vanilla extract in large bowl to blend. This was a moist, flavorful bread pudding, but it definitely needs a sauce, ice cream, or whipped cream to accompany it. I used cranberry bagels, which I cubed and toasted, then let the entire pud. This bread pudding is very versatile and lovely in texture.