Vegan Chocolate Pudding. The texture of this pudding is dense and rich thanks to full-fat coconut milk and good-quality dark. The BEST Vegan Chocolate Pudding – You won't miss the dairy in this one. This vegan chocolate pudding is the real deal–chocolatey, rich, and creamy, with no avocado, banana, or tofu in sight.
Just blend all of the ingredients until smooth and creamy. Shall we say it again, CHOCOLATE!!!! Can you believe that I went an entire year without using chocolate as a feature. You can have Vegan Chocolate Pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- It’s 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of jaggery or palm sugar or molasses.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of agar-agar powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
One vegan pudding recipe turned out so sticky, I could put my spoon into it and lift the entire chunk. This vegan chocolate pudding is also paleo but you'd never know it! It's super rich, tastes like regular pudding and is coconut sugar or maple-sweetened. "This is a simple, smooth and creamy vegan chocolate pudding. Pudding will continue to thicken as it cools.
Vegan Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Mix cocoa powder and jaggery with hot water in a pot until dissolved..
- Put the pot on the stove on medium heat and pour coconut milk. Let it simmer and stir occasionally..
- Add in the agar-agar powder and stir until completely dissolved..
- After the mixture is a bit bubbly, kill the heat and add the vanilla extract..
- Pour the mixture into small containers and let it cool. Keep refrigerated..
- You can put into the popsicle container and turn it into chocolate ice cream! 😍.
Allow to cool five minutes, then chill in refrigerator until completely cool. This Vegan, Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding is a special recipe that I get to share with you. I have fond memories of both my Grandma and Mom making chocolate. This creamy, optionally vegan chocolate pudding gets its luscious flavor and texture from an Optionally vegan and dairy-free. From Extra Helping by Janet Elsbach.