Coconut Milk Panna Cotta. Panna cotta is little more than lightly sweetened dairy warmed and then set with gelatin. A perfect panna cotta should be supple, on the verge of slumping, and super smooth. You can use almost any form of milk — nut milk, coconut milk, even yogurt — but for that luscious texture.
This coconut panna cotta is a quick dessert to throw together, but it's sure to impress your loved ones. Featuring just four ingredients, it couldn't be easier to prepare! I had originally planned on using almond milk to make this dairy-free dessert, but the homemade almond milk I used ended up separating in. You can cook Coconut Milk Panna Cotta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Milk Panna Cotta
- It’s 500 ml of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of Agar-agar flakes or powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cashewnuts chopped extra for topping.
Creamy Coconut Panna cotta that is easy to make and is PALEO and DAIRY FREE (and Vegan friendly). Bring light coconut milk, granulated sugar, unsweetened flaked coconut, and vanilla extract to a simmer in a saucepan over medium. Impress dinner guests with this plated dessert! Panna cotta is Italian for "cooked cream." It is an easy dessert simply made by cooking together milk, cream, and gelatin.
Coconut Milk Panna Cotta step by step
- First of all, add agar-agar strands to about half a cup of water. Let it soak for 2-3 minutes. Then boil it on a low heat until dissolved, stirring at regular intervals..
- In another pan, bring coconut milk to a boil on low heat as well. Add sugar and keep stirring it to avoid burning at the bottom..
- Once agar-agar melts completely and becomes a homogenous solution, take it off the heat and add it to the pan with the milk. Mix well and add the chopped cashews to it. Now pour it into a glass dish or a baking pan..
- Top with some more cashews and allow it to set in the refrigerator for about 3-4 hours. Cover it with a cling wrap before refrigerating. After 3 hours, slice it and serve chilled to your loved ones and friends..
- An easy to make yummy dessert with a twist by me with the addition of nuts to it to make it a bit more Desi. This desi touch lends it a perfect crunch to make your tastebuds drool for more. You can add any of your favourite nuts as desired..
Coconut panna cotta is topped with the most delicious macerated berries for one stunner of a dessert. The base of this panna cotta is full-fat coconut milk. But what makes it solidify so that it can be turned upside down is the addition of Vital Proteins Gelatin. This simple Coconut Panna Cotta recipe so sweet, creamy & yummy that it will become one of your go-to desserts! Not to mention it's low carb & dairy free!