Coconut milk pudding. Get Beautiful Color And Shine For Your Nails Without Compromise. Silky Smooth Taste & Totally Delicious. That's all there is to this unbelievably simple recipe!
Meanwhile, whisk eggs and add in arrowroot powder. Pour one ladle of the steaming milk into the egg mixture, whisking constantly to prevent clumping. It's a great alternative to homemade pudding made with milk if you are dairy-free or just looking to reduce carbs. You can cook Coconut milk pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut milk pudding
- It’s 1+1/3 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar (or as per ur taste).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardmom.
Warm, right off the stove is the way I most enjoy it just like my Grandma used to make it. Making pudding the old fashioned way is the same as making custard or making ice cream. Its basically mixing heated milk with eggs and sugar. For this pudding, I used coconut milk with some coconut cream in place of regular cow's milk.
Coconut milk pudding instructions
- Take corn flour in a bowl, add in 3/4th cup of coconut milk & mix well and set aside..
- Take 1cup coconut milk, sugar, cardmom powder and salt in saucepan & heat on medium flame till it simmers (only 2mins u need for this) dont allow to boil.
- Add in the cornflour mix & whisk till creamy and thick (avoid forming lumps) keep stirring continuously,once thick switch off the flame.
- Spoon this into desired moulds of ur choice & chill for atleast 1hr.when serving run a knife around the sides and unmould to a plate.
May all my dairy free and lactose intolerant friends rejoice! Served warm or cold, you want to make this pudding! For coconut milk pudding bites: lay plastic wrapper in the bottom of a rectangle container and then pour the mixture in. If you're looking for the perfect vegan dessert idea—void of eggs, cow's milk, and dairy—try old-fashioned-style vegan coconut pudding. It's a quick dessert that can be whipped up with relatively little pantry items, as it comes together nicely with just four simple ingredients.