Coconut Milk Pudding With Oat Crackers. Although I enjoyed the coconut custard I made earlier this month, it didn't turn out as creamy as I had hoped. For thickeners in this creamy coconut milk pudding, I used cream cheese and an egg. I need to consider this ingredient more often.
If you use canned coconut milk, it is super thick and velvety like chocolate mousse. I also love making the pudding with almond milk or cashew milk. You can also change up the flavor if you wish, by adding a few drops of pure peppermint extract, maple extract, or even coconut extract along with. You can have Coconut Milk Pudding With Oat Crackers using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Milk Pudding With Oat Crackers
- You need of For coconut milk pudding -.
- You need 1 tsp of agar agar.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Condensed Milk.
- You need of For oats cracker -.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oats plus.
- You need 1/4 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cream or milk.
- You need 4 tsp of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Water as required.
- It’s of For Chocolate ganache-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark Chocolate.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Cream.
- It’s of For jam sauce -.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mix fruit jam.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oat flour.
- It’s of For garnish-.
- It’s leaves of Parsley or mint.
- You need of Rose petals.
- You need of Oats chikki.
- It’s of Spun sugar design.
Make your own fresh and clean coconut milk using either fresh coconuts or dried shredded Without an emulsifier the coconut milk naturally separates and is a little clumpy (the consistency of curdled I am yet to try making oat milk at home. INGREDIENTS: Coconut milk, Cachaça or vodka, Ice , Desiccated Coconut (sweetened), Mint leaves to decorate, Cond. Chocolate tofu-chia pudding with everyday ingredients. INGREDIENTS: Oats, Dried coconut, Pitted prunes , Plain flour , Caster sugar, Olive oil, Baking powder, Cinnamon Product Patrol with Cheeks, How to make Non-Dairy Milk Pudding with Silk brand Coconut, Almond, and Cashew Milk, the test has begun in the Cheeks Cafe.
Coconut Milk Pudding With Oat Crackers step by step
- Coconut milk Pudding- Soak the agar agar in water for 1/2 an hour. Now put it on low flame and stir continuously till it dissolve completely..
- Heat a pan add coconut milk, sugar and condensed milk, when it come to boil, add agar agar water to it. Mix well..
- Pour in silicon mould and keep in fridge for 2 hours or till it set..
- Oats Cracker- Take a bowl add all the ingredients of cracker and knead into a normal dough by adding water little at a time. Keep aside for 15 mins..
- Now roll it into chapati and cut into different shapes with the help of cookie cutter. Now place it in air frier to cook at 170° for 4-5 mins (both sides)..
- For chocolate gnash Heat the cream in a bowl, add grated chocolate and mix well. Pour it in piping bag..
- For jam sauce Heat the jam in microwave for 10-20 seconds, add 1 tbsp cream and 1tsp oat flour, mix well and pour in piping bag..
- Garnish your oats cracker with jam sauce and Chocolate gnash.
- Place everything in serving plate and garnish according to your choice..
The Best Breakfast Coconut Milk Recipes on Yummly Coconut Milk Pancakes, Pumpkin Pie Spice Oatmeal With Coconut Milk, Coconut Milk Pudding. Bread Pudding with Coconut MilkReceitas Da Felicidade! In fact, we loved this coconut version so much that we never returned to making bread pudding with plain old cow's milk! In another bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, eggs, jaggery or sugar, cardamom, and salt.