Saago Kheer in Coconut Milk. This Sago kheer is also kids favorite having small translucent perls in coconut milk and jaggery syrup is the recipe. J For Jevvarisi Payasam – Javvarisi Thengai Paal Payasam – Sago Kheer with Coconut Milk – Sabudana Coconut Milk KheerMy Cooking Journey. In this video you will see How to make Sabudana Kheer using coconut milk.
The main components of this recipe are sago and coconut milk. Full of mango and coconut goodness studded with yummy sago pearls. Mango Sago is a popular Asian dessert that is commonly found If you love tapioca pearls or sago pearls. like I do, you can find more recipes and articles about it below. You can have Saago Kheer in Coconut Milk using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Saago Kheer in Coconut Milk
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Saago/Sabudana.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Boiled sweet corn kernels.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
Sago in coconut milk/ Burmese-Thai-Malyai dessert. Tapioca pearls(Sago) pudding with tender coconut is a savory thai dessert which can be made in minutes! გვერდებისხვაბრენდისამზარეულო/კულინარიაSimply at Home by PriyaვიდეოებიTapioca Pudding Heat water to boiling, place sago and pandanus leaf to cook. Ingredients for Tender Coconut And Sago Kheer Recipe.
Saago Kheer in Coconut Milk step by step
- Wash & soak sabudana for 2-3 hours in enough water to barely cover the top. Fluff the grains using fork every 30 mI.
- In a non stick pan put this along with the sabudana & cook till soft and transparent..
- Add corn kernels and stir it for a min..
- Add sugar and cook until sugar dissolves completely..
- Take a separate sauce pan. Boil together coconut milk, water and salt for 2-3 mins..
- Keep the sabudana & milk mixture separately until you serve as this kheer thickens on cooling..
- At the time of serving take 1 kitchen tablespoon of sabudana and 1 1/2 kitchen tablespoon of milk mixture and warm it up as per your taste..
Almost like sago porridge, this banana sago immersed in coconut milk is a light but decadent dessert to finish off a Cambodian banquet. Kheer is typically made with cow's milk, but I like to make my pudding dairy-free with sweet and rich coconut milk. A dash of freshly ground cardamom takes the recipe over the top. In a large bowl, whisk together coconut milk, water, sugar, and salt. Coconut Kheer Recipe, Learn how to make Coconut Kheer (absolutely delicious recipe of Coconut Kheer ingredients and cooking method) About Coconut Kheer Recipe