Coconut Kheer. We always look forward to eat something cold and sweet after dinner, Coconut Kheer is a good option as an after. #coconutkheer #nariyalkheer #dessert Coconut Milk Kheer Recipe Coconut Kheer Videos – Coconut Kheer Recipe Videos by cook with fem. Pineapple Kheer is a fruity twist to the favorite Indian dessert Rice Kheer. Caramelized Pineapple adds a very pleasing and tempting flavor to this Kheer.
Garnish with nuts and serve the Coconut Kheer recipe – How to make Coconut Kheer.. Steel Cut Oats And Coconut Milk Kheer, Aatval (rice & Fenugreek Kheer With Coconut Milk & Jaggery), Idichu Pizhinja Payasam (a Traditional Kerala Pudding/kheer With Coconut Milk). Kheer, the South Asian milk pudding made with rice, cracked wheat, or translucent strands of vermicelli, is a soothing blanket, creamy and soft with cardamom and vanilla. You can have Coconut Kheer using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Kheer
- It’s 1 cup of Black rice.
- You need as needed of Water to soak.
- You need 3 cups of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need As needed of Mango slices.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of corn starch/corn flour.
Kheer is typically made with cow's milk, but I like to make my pudding dairy-free with sweet and rich coconut milk. Chilled Indian rice pudding (or kheer) is a killer summer dessert, and it is made even. Tender Coconut Kheer is on menu today. I am telling you, it is one of So refreshing during this hot summer days.
Coconut Kheer instructions
- Soak the black rice for 8 hours in water. Use enough water so that the rice is covered with it..
- Drain the water completely. Be careful not to leave any access water in the rice..
- After the water us drained, steam the rice for 25 to 30 min or till rice is chewy. Alternatively you can cook the rice in water. 1 cup of rice needs around 3 cups of water, but as we will cook the rice in coconut milk as well, use only 2 cups instead..
- While the rice is steaming, keep aside 3 tbsps of coconut milk. Hear rest of the coconut milk with sugar on medium heat. You don't need to boil it, just heat till the sugar dissolves.
- Once the rice is a little chewy, add it to heated coconut milk and cook further till all the liquid is soaked. Adjust the sugar according to your taste. Stir occasionally to avoid it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- While the rice is cooking, use the coconut milk set aside to make sweet and salty accompaniment. Add 1/3 tsp of corn flour to 3 tbsp of coconut milk, a pich of salt and a pich of sugar. Heat till it thickens. Set aside..
- Once the rice is cooked and all the coconut milk is soaked up, serve with mango slices and the sweet and salty accompaniment made earlier. It cab be served both hot and cold.
This kheer is a cook version, i have another version of tender coconut kheer which is. Coconut burfi recipe – One of the most commonly made barfi recipe during festivals like holi, diwali, navratri. Coconut Kheer کوکونٹ کھیر – Pudding, Kheer, Jelly, Custard This is a very flavorful coconut kheer (coconut pudding) that is a delicious combination of milk, rice, coconut and sugar. Before serving, add boiled and cooled milk to the payasam and Serve hot. The scrumptious Arisi Thengai Payasam (Rice Coconut Kheer) is ready to serve hot or for neivedhyam.