Mango Chia Pudding. Find Deals on Mango Coconut Chia in Snack Food on Amazon. How to make mango chia pudding. These chia puddings are so easy to make.
Cover and refrigerate for an hour. Garnish with coconut flake (if using) and serve. Top with a layer of mango puree. You can cook Mango Chia Pudding using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Chia Pudding
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk (can also use coconut milk).
- It’s 3 tbsp of chia seeds (tukh malanga).
- You need 4 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 of large size or 2 normal size mango.
- You need of mango cubes as required for garnishing.
Continue to layer chia pudding and mango puree until you've used up everything! Sprinkle with a few pieces of toasted coconut flakes on top and enjoy. The mango chia pudding will keep in the fridge. Mix chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla together in a mixing jug.
Mango Chia Pudding instructions
- Add almond milk, chia seeds, 2 tbsp honey in a bowl & mix it well for sometime. Cover it & refrigerate at least for an hour..
- Peel & Cut mango into cubes, put mango cubes & 2 tbsp honey into blender. Blend it well to make fine mango pulp..
- Now it's layering time : Take some chia almond milk mixture & layer at bottom of glass evenly & then put a layer of mango pulp on this layer..
- Now again put layer of chia almond milk mixture on mango pulp layer & then again mango pulp layer on it..
- This will be collectively 4 layers, 2 layers of mango pulp & 2 layers of chia almond milk..
- Then garnish it with mango cubes & enjoy healthy mango chia pudding..
When you are ready to eat the chia pudding, thaw the mangoes by immersing them in very warm water (the water should not be burning hot). Ten minutes was long enough to thaw the mangoes for me. Puree the mangoes in a food processor or blender. Mix the pureed mango and chia pudding together. Serve chilled and top the pudding with your favorite.