Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding. Serve with fruit / nuts on top. For the video I used sultanas and flaked almonds. Chia seeds have no flavor so the pudding will taste like whatever liquid and sweetener you're using.
This recipe here is just okay but if you're looking to add a health boost to a yummy pudding I. I'm a little late to the chia seed pudding bandwagon, I know. But that doesn't mean I can't be an enthusiast. You can cook Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding
- You need of Pudding.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hulled hemp seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of maple syrup.
- You need 100 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare 4 tsp of hemp seeds.
- Prepare 4 tsp of roasted coconut.
- You need 80 of % grated dark chocolate.
The chia seed has been having a moment for what seems like. It makes such a great option. Chocolate Chia Pudding is an easy & healthy breakfast recipe that tastes like chocolate. I mean delicious chocolate mousse with healthy fats, complex carbs You can use any other milk like rice, coconut, hemp or soy milk.
Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Whisk together the ingredients for the pudding and allow to sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours. You may want to add more maple syrup than I have depending on your taste preferences..
- Top with a few more hemp seeds, coconut flakes and chocolate before eating..
Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to For blended (smooth) pudding, just dump all the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. I prefer to do this with chocolate or. You are here Satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty by whipping up a batch of this delicious Chocolate Hemp Seed Pudding! This recipe uses only four – VERY HEALTHY – ingredients, making it a quick and easy treat.