Moong Dhall kheer. Moong dal kheer recipe video in english, a very quick and easy recipe and extremely healthy tooo. Made up with protein rich moong dal and Jaggery or brown. This Moong Dal Kheer is healthy, nutritious and low fat.
Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid and keep aside. Heat the milk in a deep pan, add the jaggery and mix well. Moong Dal Tadka is a simple Indian dal made with split petite yellow lentils. You can have Moong Dhall kheer using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moong Dhall kheer
- It’s 3 tablespoons of moong dhall.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sago.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut pieces.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s 5 nos of cashews.
- You need 1 tablespoon of raisins.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of ghee.
- Prepare 100 ml of boiled milk.
- It’s 100 g of jaggery.
- Prepare As required of Water.
However I like moong dal, for me it's as good as any other dal. All you need is a good tadka (tempering) and your delicious. Moong Dal Kheer in Urdu is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Ice Cream & Deserts by Chef Gulzar.
Moong Dhall kheer instructions
- First fry cashews and raisins in ghee for garnish..
- Then add some more ghee and fry sago, dhall..
- Take a pressure cooker add 400 ml water allow to boil once boiled add fried dhall and sago to it and allow it to whistle for 2 whistles then turn off the stove..
- Take another pan add little water to make jaggery syrup so that to remove stone particles if there..
- Take a pan add little ghee fry coconut pieces till it becomes brown in colour..
- Take a pressure cooker once pressure released add jaggery syrup and milk and then allow to boil for few minutes then add cardamom powder..
- Finally add fried cashews raisins and coconut pieces for garnish, if want more sweet adjust it with sugar. Instead of milk, we can add condensed milk also, our wish only..
Moong dal kheer is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. How to Make Moong dal kheer. This moong dal payasam goes by several different names. It's also known as parippu payasam or moong dal ki kheer. It's a special dessert often served during the Onam festival (I talk a bit about this.