Royal Thandai Kheer. Enjoy the festival of colours with festival of ingredients. Thandai Kheer is easy and sure to bring more joy to the Indian Festivity of Holi. #holi #kheer. Thandai is an incredibly rich tasting drink.
Everyone likes kheer but this one you will love! thandai recipe with step by step photos & video. easy recipe of refreshing thandai drink for holi The word "thandai" means that which is cooling or cools and is derived from the word "thanda" which. Homemade Thandai Powder is great to flavor milk or desserts! Thandai Powder is a versatile masala powder that you easily make at home. You can cook Royal Thandai Kheer using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Royal Thandai Kheer
- It’s 1 1/2 litre of Full fat Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Roohafza syrup.
- It’s of For Thandai Masala.
- Prepare 5-6 of Almond.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Melon seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of White pepper powder.
- You need 8-10 of fresh rose petals.
- It’s 3-4 of cashewnuts.
- It’s 4 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Poppy seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kewra water.
- Prepare 8-10 of pistachios.
- You need of For Rose balls.
- It’s 1/2 cup of desicated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roohafza.
- You need As needed of Rose and rose petals for garnishing.
With the flavors of cardamom, saffron, rose and loaded. Thandai Indian Rice Kheer, my version of serving up Thandai in an Indian rice pudding, or kheer as locally called. Flavoured delicately, this indulgent rice pudding hits all the right notes. Thandai is an Indian cold drink prepared with a mixture of almonds, fennel seeds, watermelon kernels, rose petals, pepper, vetiver seeds, cardamom, saffron, milk and sugar.
Royal Thandai Kheer instructions
- Wash rice and add pinch ghee mix well and keep it a side for 5-10min. Without water..
- Boil Milk and add rice stir and cook till rice merjed with milk. Stir cont. Add sugar. stir and cook for 5min. Mix well. Turn off flame. Transfer in another vessel. Let it cool on room temp..
- For Thandai Masala:- soak Almond and pistachio for 1/2hr. And peel remove skin. Take amixie jar mix almond cashewnuts white pepper soaked poppy seeds melon seeds cardamom fennel seeds nutmeg and churn make a fine powder..
- Now add rooh hafza kewra water fresh rose petals in a milk and blend with blender. Put in a freeze 4-5hrs..
- For rose balls:-Mix desicated coconut and rooh hafza and make a balls..
- Now Take a serving bowl pour Royal Thandai Kheer and garnish with chopped rose petals chopped pistachio and coconut rose balls. Delicious Healthy Royal Thandai Kheer is ready to serve..
Flavoured delicately, this Thandai Indian Rice Kheer hits all the right notes. Sweetened gently with jaggery, the flavours of almond, cardamom and saffron just shine. thandai recipe a very popular drink in north India.thandai is made during mahasivarathri and holi.this thandai recipe is very easy to make with available ingredients in your kitchen. Holi is definitely incomplete without thandai! Here's a healthy twist to this Holi delicacy, which you'll surely love. This thandai is healthy and very refreshing. तो फिर क्यों न इस व्रत पर ठंडई लौकी खीर (Thandai Lauki Kheer) ट्राई की जाए. और भी पढ़ें: नवरात्रि स्पेशल: बूंदी की खीर (Navratri Special: Boondi Ki Kheer).