Creamy coconut pudding. With the sweetness of the coconut and the richness of various. The pudding could be made dairy free by substituting the heavy cream with coconut cream and using a keto friendly dairy-free cream cheese spread in place of the cream cheese like the one made by Kite Hill. For a richer pudding, the coconut milk could be replaced with coconut cream.
Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Creamy, flavorful, sweet and delicious this Homemade Coconut Pudding is super simple, made in one pan and whips up super quickly. Creamy Coconut Rice Pudding with a tropical kick – super easy to make, a real joy to eat and it's vegan too! You can have Creamy coconut pudding using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy coconut pudding
- You need 1 of cupCoconut milk.
- It’s 2 tbspn of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked plumb.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of lime.
- You need of Flavor optional.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered milk.
- You need of Sugar to ur taste.
- It’s of Shredded coconut.
Maybe even better than the "original"? To prepare the chia pudding, put the coconut milk, shredded coconut, honey and vanilla in to a mixing bowl. Mix well, then stir in the chia seeds. Directions: When it all came together, it had gorgeous layers of creamy coconut pudding (sweetened with whipped cream and my mom's secret ingredient — sweetened condensed milk), freshly toasted coconut and vanilla wafers.
Creamy coconut pudding step by step
- In a pot heat the coconut milk and 1/2 of the powdered milk with some water..
- Allow it to cook, add in the the cooked plumb.
- Mix the cornflour and lime water to thick the pudding..
- Add sugar, flavor optional as I said earlier,.
- Add the shredded coconut. Give it a good mix.
- Enjoy with some powdered milk, fruit of your choice..
- I used grape,apple and shredded coconut on mine.
- You can serve it while its still hot or chill..
- Serve it as breakfast or iftar..
After a few hours resting in the fridge, the wafers soften and the pudding flavors mingle and it seriously becomes irresistible! I served it topped with whipped cream and toasted coconut and it was delicious! Creamy, smooth, with a nice coconut flavor and I loved the crisp bits of toasted coconut so I ended up adding another spoonful to my pudding. As you suggested, I can cut out the maple syrup but the Coconut Milk has way too much saturated fats. The coconut water I can cheat on occasionally so would use that.