You can have Leche Flan using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leche Flan
- You need 8 pieces of large brown eggs.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
Leche Flan instructions
- Separate egg white from yolk. Place 8 large egg yolks in a mixing bowl and gently beat it with a whisk..
- Add 1 can condensed and 1 can evaporated milk into the mix and gently whisk together until mixture is creamy. Set aside..
- Fill the bottom of 3 llaneras with a thin bed of white sugar. Caramelize sugar by hovering the llanera over low heat on the stove and slowly tilting it until the bottom of the llanera is evenly coated with caramized sugar. Once all sugar crystals are melted, take off the heat and let the caramelized bottom cool..