Mango Kheer. Mango Kheer Recipe is a quick and easy to make dessert, filled with the goodness of Mango pulp. As summers are in so is the mango season, you can make this Kheer and cherish after your everyday meals. Mango Kheer is also a very popular recipe on Akhsay Tritiya, which is the most popular festivals of Hindus in the World.
This Mango Kheer garnished with almond flakes, saffron, and raisins. needs to be served chilled. This is a perfect summer recipe where the flavours if mango pulp goes well with vermicelli kheer. This Mango Rice Kheer is a Rice Kheer meets mango version and has everything you love about the rice kheer. You can cook Mango Kheer using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Kheer
- You need 2 of Mangoes.
- Prepare 1 liter of full fat Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of vermicelli (Sewaiyan).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar or to taste.
- It’s 7 of Silvered Almonds(Badam).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dry coconut.
The elachi n saffron flavor, the perfectly cooked bits of basmati rice and thick n creamy milk. It is rich, smooth and naturally creamy. And when you serve it cold, it becomes one of those dessert everyone would really love to have on a. Mango Kheer is a must-try, rich Indian dessert.
Mango Kheer instructions
- Prepare all ingredients including pulping mangoes, thinly slicing almonds and grinding dry coconut..
- Pour Ghee in heavy bottomed pan and heat it at medium flame and add vermicelli in it..
- Roast vermicelli until it turns brown in colour. Once vermicelli is raosted, add full fat milk, bring it to a boil and let it cook for sometime..
- Keep stiring it between. Check if vermicelli is cooked till soft. Once done add sugar, as mango is also sweet so, add sugar according to your taste..
- Cook till the sugar dissolves completely. This will take 2 to 3 minutes. Then, add cardamom powder and dry coconut, give it a nice stir..
- Then add mango pulp and mix it well at low flame for sometime, and switch off the flame..
- Let it cool down a bit. once it cooled down refrigerate mango kheer for at least an hour..
- Garnish mango kheer with almond flakes and mango cubes and serve..
Fresh, ripe mango pulp is the main ingredient in this dish and it adds a distinct sweetness to this mouth-watering sweet. This summer special kheer is easy to make and has a few ingredients – mango pulp, rice, sugar, milk and mawa. Mixed dry fruits, cardamom and chunks of mango give it an extra. Mango Kheer is a rich, creamy & delicious Indian dessert that's made by cooking rice with milk and later flavoring it with Mango pulp and sweetening it with a sweetener. It's a rich, thick and very creamy rice & mango pudding.