Kheer er luchi/ Puri with kheer stuffing. Sweeten your Durga Puja celebrations with this Poddo Luchi lost recipe. You can't find this different #poddo_luchi recipe elsewhere. Tulir Rannar Jhuli. Загрузка. সবচেয়ে মজার নাস্তা ক্ষীরের লুচি একবার খেলে বারবার বানাবেন
To enjoy luchi you have to be a real foodie otherwise the idea of Poori made with all purpose flour and deep fried in ghee will always be at the back of your mind and you won't be able to enjoy these delicious fried bread from bengal. The intricate process of making kheer/puris. Share your moments, tips, and tricks of making kheer puris with us. You can have Kheer er luchi/ Puri with kheer stuffing using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kheer er luchi/ Puri with kheer stuffing
- It’s of For luchi dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need of For stuffing.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Prepare Pinch of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of Ghee for frying luchi.
- It’s of For rabri.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of sugar as per taste.
- Prepare 2 of cardamoms.
- It’s of For garnishing.
- It’s of Chopped almonds.
Carrot Kheer (Carrot payasam)Almond Kheer-Badam kheer. Kizhangu-elephant foot yam Sesame seeds Snake gourd Soups South Indian recipes Soya Chunks recipes Spinach recipes strawberries Stuffed Curry Sweet Potato Recipes. Step By Step Kheer Recipes In Urdu کھیر بنانے کا طریقہ – Easy Recipe Of Kheer, Make Yummy Kheer With Our Selection Of Urdu Recipes. Easy Kheer Recipes in Urdu, Learn to make Kheer with complete Step by Step instructions, information about Kheer calories and servings.
Kheer er luchi/ Puri with kheer stuffing instructions
- Make a luchi/poori dough by all ingredients with water..
- Take milk, coconut, milk powder to a heavy bottom pan..
- Mix it like lumpfree. Then put it into low flame heat,add ghee, cardamoms powder, sugar and start stirring. Don't stop stirring otherwise bottom will be burn. After some mins it will become very thick and leaving bottom easily. Make it like that it will be useful for stuffing mixture. Off the heat and keep aside for complete cool down..
- Now take a small portion of dough, roll it into luchi, add stuffing, closed it again and roll to small stuffed luchi..
- Fry the luchis to ghee one by another. Keep aside all luchis. You can have this luchi alone too. It is extremely tasty. But I want to make some rabri too. So move to next step for making of rabri..
- Heat milk, add cardamoms and make it half. When it become half then add sugar and milk powder. Boil for sometime, when sugar melts and milk become like rabdi, add luchis to milk. Cook for 2 mins and switch off flame..
- Garnish with dry fruits and serve little chilled..
To begin making Bengali Style Luchi, first sift the flour with salt once into a large mixing bowl. El kheer es un puré de arroz habitualmente consumido en Asia del Sur. Es típico servirlo durante una comida o como postre. También es conocido en algunas regiones como payasam (Sur de India), payasa y firni. La palabra payasam deriva del sánscrito payasa, y significa leche.