Coconut Cream Pudding. Coconut Cream Pudding. "A golden baked meringue makes the crowning touch to this mouthwatering dessert."—Verona Koehlmoos, Pilger Coconut Cream Pudding Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I start out by adding a little heavy cream, low carb sweetener, coconut extract, and vanilla extract to unsweetened coconut in a microwaveable mixing bowl. This Coconut Cream Pudding can be served many ways.
As I'm sure was the case with many of us, I ate a lot of processed foods (ahem, Snackpacks) during my childhood. This pudding is literally coconut cream pie but without the pie part. Want to know why I hate pie? You can have Coconut Cream Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Cream Pudding
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of yeast powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Back around Easter, I was looking up dessert ideas. As soon as I showed my dad the picture for coconut. Layered Coconut Cream Cheesecake BarsPHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. Creamy, flavorful, sweet and delicious this Homemade Coconut Pudding is super simple, made in one pan and whips up super quickly.
Coconut Cream Pudding step by step
- Grind coconut, milk and sugar together in a mixer grinder..
- Now put it in a pan and keep mixing it at medium flame, till it thickens..
- Mix the cream and vanilla essence with coconut. Now put yeast in 2 tsp warm water and pour it in coconut mixture..
- Now pour the mixture in any kind of shaped utensil you like and put it in refrigerator for some minutes..
- Take it out of fridge. Now, our tasty Coconut Cream Pudding is ready to serve..
Toasted Coconut Cream Pudding: a cross between coconut cream pie & banana pudding, with layers of creamy coconut pudding, vanilla wafers & toasted coconut! I've also sweetened the pudding with dates to make it free of refined sugar and used coconut cream to give it the same sort of layered feel as my pudding cups of yore. This creamy and sweet chia seed pudding is so full of goodness it can be eaten for breakfast, a light snack or as a silky sweet dessert. As it has a base of coconut cream, and is naturally sweetened. Make the Coconut Pudding: Prepare the Low Carb Vanilla Pastry Cream with substitutions and let it cool before continuing. *This can be made several days before.