Mango coconut chia pudding. While the coconut chia pudding is setting, peel the mango and remove the flesh. If you've never worked with fresh mango before, don't be intimidated! Okay, I know this Mango Coconut Chia Pudding is a little out of the ordinary for me, since I don't usually hop on to health food trends, but let me explain.
And, using chia seeds make an easy, healthy pudding. I absolutely love this for dessert and sometimes even breakfast. I used coconut milk for this recipe but cows milk or almond milk would work well too. You can cook Mango coconut chia pudding using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango coconut chia pudding
- You need For of Mango coconut chia pudding.
- Prepare 1 of fresh ripe mango, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare For of Ingredients for chocolate bowl–.
- It’s 1 cup of dark chocolate.
- You need 1/4 cup of cashews.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of pistachios.
This will quickly become your favourite way to eat chia pudding! Coconut Mango Chia Pudding ½ cup chia seeds ½ cup coconut milk, full fat Mix all ingredients, except mango and coconut milk. Looking for a simple way to incorporate chia seeds into your diet? Try this ridiculously easy but totally delicious raw vegan chia pudding.
Mango coconut chia pudding step by step
- Mix together the coconut milk, soaked chia seeds,and vanilla essence. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- For mango cream take mixie jar chopped mango, heavy cream and condensed milk make a purée.
- How to make Chocolate bowl Making of chocolate boat 10 cube in microwave-safe bowl melt in the microwave or double boiler method.
- Take boat-shaped bowl, grease hit then cover into melted dark chocolate then freeze it deep freezer for 20 minutes..
- De mould bowl carefully Make butterfly and rose design with the help of chocolate piping..
- How to serve Take a chocolate bowl filled with layers of mango cream than chia pudding chopped mango slices and dry fruits Garnish with, chopped mango slices and chocolate butterfly and chocolate rose, leaves and dry fruits served chilled.
Skip the Sugary Puddings; Try Chia Seed Pudding Instead. Cover and refrigerate for an hour. Mango Coconut Chia Pudding is a dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, healthy dessert made with fiber rich chia seeds, rich coconut milk, maple syrup, coconut and fresh mango. I love perusing the aisles of Whole Foods and drooling over the healthy beautiful foods. To make this No Bake Mango Coconut Chia Pudding, I mixed the Silk nut milk with chia seeds and let it sit for an hour.