Toasted Coconut and Honey Chia Pudding. For my taste, it definitely needs a sweetener, like honey or agave. I also added blackberries and toasted unsweetened coconut flakes as recommended in the recipe, as well as toasted almonds. Coconut milk: I used canned full fat coconut milk because I found that it's more flavorful, and the pudding solidifies much faster.
Eating pudding for breakfast might seem like you're going a bit overboard. This coconut chia pudding recipe provides the perfect base for SO many different topping ideas and combinations. To stay with the tropical flavours of this recipe, I recommend using fresh summer fruits like pineapples, mangoes, bananas, or strawberries. You can have Toasted Coconut and Honey Chia Pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toasted Coconut and Honey Chia Pudding
- You need 200 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey (plus more for drizzling).
- Prepare 4 Tsp of Toasted coconut flakes.
- It’s 1 inch of cinnamon sticks.
Divide the chia seed mixture into two portions. Spoon the berries on top of the chia seeds and top with a spoonful of toasted coconut flakes. In large bowl, mix the puree with yogurt and honey until blended. Cover pudding and refrigerate several hours or overnight. (The chia seeds hydrate for a pudding-like consistency after refrigeration.) To serve, garnish with toasted coconut and frozen raspberries.
Toasted Coconut and Honey Chia Pudding instructions
- Whisk your coconut milk with a balloon whisk to make it light and airy, then stir in the chia seeds and honey..
- Leave to set in the fridge for at least an hour..
- Top with toasted coconut flakes, a generous drizzle of honey and a dusting of cinnamon..
- Ready to Serve..
Raw honey can also be used. Adding a pop of fruity flavor, each chia pudding is topped with fresh berries for even more antioxidant goodness. For the thickest pudding possible, refrigerate overnight. Other delicious additions to chia pudding include: Raw cacao powder. Coconut Cream Chia Seed Pudding recipe: This creamy and sweet chia seed pudding is so full of goodness it can be eaten for breakfast, a light snack or as a silky sweet dessert.