Coconut Pudding. All Reviews for Chia Coconut Pudding with Coconut Milk. Although I enjoyed the coconut custard I made earlier this month, it Creamy Coconut Milk Pudding – Low Carb. Although I'd like to call this a no bake recipe, you do.
Jazz it up with a garnish of strawberries and mint leaves. I used to make this coconut tapioca pudding when I worked with Gordon Ramsays team in Hollywood years ago and it has stuck with me ever since. This coconut chia pudding is creamy and delicious! You can cook Coconut Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Pudding
- It’s 1 of coconut, peel off the brown skin and grate it well.
- Prepare 1/2ltr. of full cream milk.
- You need 1 cup of fresh malai.
- It’s 2 piece of bread mashed properly.
- Prepare 8-10 of green cardamom powder.
- You need of Few saffron flakes.
- You need of Few almonds and pistachios finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of small katori sugar.
You'll love this healthy and easy recipe! Coconut Cream Pudding. "A golden baked meringue makes the crowning touch to this mouthwatering dessert."—Verona Koehlmoos, Pilger Coconut Cream Pudding Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This old fashioned dairy free Homemade Coconut Pudding made with coconut milk and coconut cream is the perfect dessert because it is so creamy rich and delicious. If you LOVE coconut, this Creamy Coconut Pudding recipe is for you!
Coconut Pudding step by step
- Heat kadai, add milk, boil it for five minutes add white grated coconut..
- Stir it continuously when you think that the milk has been reduced to half then add mashed bread, fresh malai, sugar and saffron..
- It will get thickened in five minutes, add green cardamom powder then spread it in a dish and garnish it with dry fruits..
- On cooling down, keep it in a fridge. Serve it chilled..
- It can last for a week in fridge, whenever you want to have you can..
With all this delicious coconut meat to use up, I decided that pudding was in order. Coconut Chia Pudding is healthy, delicious, and perfect for a filling breakfast or snack! It only takes a few minutes to make and can be enjoyed right away or stored in the fridge overnight. Creamy Coconut Rice Pudding with a tropical kick – super easy to make, a real joy to eat and it's vegan too! Maybe even better than the "original"?