Kheera Gaintha Peetha (Traditional Odia Rice Pudding). Odisha is popular for it's amazing range of sweet dishes. Though Rasagulla is the most famous one, trust me other Odia sweet dishes are equally tasty and. This blog contains an odiya authentic recipe for Gaintha.
If u guys like the video, pls like ,share and. Learn how to make Indian Rice pudding (One of the most popular Indian dessert) made using milk, rice, sugar, saffron and green cardamom. Creamy Indian Rice Pudding, Kheer is made with basic pantry ingredients and flavored with cardamom, rose water & nuts! You can have Kheera Gaintha Peetha (Traditional Odia Rice Pudding) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kheera Gaintha Peetha (Traditional Odia Rice Pudding)
- You need 1/2 cup of Powdered rice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 litre of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Desi ghee.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Crushed green cardamoms.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Crushed black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded coconut.
- Prepare of Almonds and Fried cashew.
To begin making Khira Gaintha Recipe — Rice Dumplings In Sweetened Milk. Shree Peetha Nilaya means the 'abode of Maha-Lakshmi' and Sripiteshwari is the name of the Divine Mother who is in residence in the She is like the intercessor: in the same way that in the Christian tradition people may pray to Mother Mary, so, in the Hindu tradition. Dense and creamy, this Greek rice pudding called rizogalo (ree-ZOH-gah-loh) resembles a thick custard. The lemon rind adds a brightness to it. dumpling, peetha, khaDda,ee-ruhm, gool-goola, v. pudding. dumps, dosn moon, mulola, bhurumbhor, v. brown study. to be mealy-mouthed, nroorih men peetha-bhunsaV. sheepish. mealy-mouthedness, pooaibu-duhiiee, v. bashful Kheera raita recipe in Hindi can also be found on Urdu Point website.
Kheera Gaintha Peetha (Traditional Odia Rice Pudding) step by step
- First bring the water to boil. Then add the ghee and salt to it. After it boils add the rice powder to it. Stir it continuously till it is mixed together and form a dough. Keep it aside to cool down. After cooling divide in two parts and add food colours to them. Then form small balls out of it and keep aside..
- Now in a heavy based vessel boil the milk till it reduces to almost half. Add the condensed milk, sugar, cardamom, black pepper and coconut to it. After the milk boils add the rice balls to it. Boil for just two mins..
- Cover the vessel and let it cool down. Then put it in a serving bowl and decorate with almonds and cashew. Now enjoy..
Exclusive pineapple raita by Tarla Dalal is also given. Kheera raita is of great nutritional value. Urdu Point also provides traditional raita recipe. Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Found this on food network, after extensive looking.