Mango sago coconut pudding. An addictive Cantonese sweet dessert you can make any night of the week with just a few ingredients. Coconut & Mango Sago Pudding is light and refreshing. You don't need to be prepared super well in advance.
Full of mango and coconut goodness studded with yummy sago pearls. Mango Sago is a popular Asian dessert that is commonly found on menus of many restaurant and dessert stores in various Asian countries. It is said to have originated in Hong Kong but is usually accompanied by pomelo. You can cook Mango sago coconut pudding using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango sago coconut pudding
- It’s 1 litre of milk.
- It’s 3/4 of sago.
- You need 1 tbsp of freshly grated coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of mango pulp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rose syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of kiwi crush.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need of For garnishing.
- You need 4-5 of mango pieces.
- You need 8-10 of chopped dry fruits (pistachio and almonds).
Mango Sago (杨枝甘露) – Learn to make restaurant-style mango sago with three beautiful layers that are creamy, fruity, and loaded with goodies. All you need is: Ripe mangoes, evaporated milk, coconut milk, and small tapioca pearls. Ive read HEAPS of recipes on how to make sago puddings, and gosh, your one looks so pretty.and yummy too! Wash it to remove excess starch before and after soaking process.
Mango sago coconut pudding step by step
- Soak sago for 1 hr. Heat milk and bring it to a boil. Make mango pulp..
- When the milk is ready, add sago, sugar. Cook till sugar melts and sago gets transparent. Now add grated coconut. Cook for a while. Add the cardamom powder. It's ready. Keep it the fridge and serve chilled by garnishing mango pieces and chopped dry fruits..
- I even made a tripe layered mango 🍮. I used kiwi crush, rose syrup and the main original ingredient mango pulp. Divide the milk in 3 portions. To one add rose syrup, to the 2nd kiwi crush and third mango pulp..
- Now start layering each portion, to the bottom rose syrup, middle kiwi crush and top the mango pulp. Garnish it with mango pieces and dry fruits..
Mango Coconut Chia Pudding – I'm addicted to coconut, combine that with mango and I'm in heaven! And, using chia seeds make an easy, healthy pudding. I absolutely love this for dessert and sometimes even breakfast. We have slightly bigger pearl of tapioca. Mango Coconut Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.